OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
We currently remain open for business and are maintaining our normal operating hours. However while the shop remains open, you will not be able to browse around the store. If there are any items that you need then please ask a member of staff who will be happy to assist.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT OUR STORE, NOT EVEN FOR COLLECTION OF PRE-PAID ITEMS IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 OR HAVE BEEN INTO CONTACT WITH SOMEBODY WHO HAS. YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL GOVERNMENT ADVICE NOT TO RISK THE HEALTH OF OUR OWN TEAM AND THAT OF FELLOW CUSTOMERS
MEASURES IN PLACE @ BARNYARD:
- If you are visiting our store you MUST WASH YOUR HANDS at our sink facility outside the entrance. You must not enter the store without doing so, this includes if you are wearing gloves - gloves must be washed or sanitised also. Please do not be offended if you are asked by a member of staff to do so.
- No more than 2 people are allowed in store at any one time - please wait outside (standing back from the entrance) until there is available space to enter.
- There are 2 metre markings on the floor which must be observed at all times. Please do not invade the space of other customers or that of our staff.
- Please shop alone - do not bring children into the shop with you unless absolutely necessary.
- Hand sanitiser is also available for use on the counter.
- The door handles to the shop door are disinfected regularly throughout the day and the Card machine is disinfected too.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING CARD PAYMENTS IN STORE AT THE MOMENT - NO CASH ACCEPTED.
We are currently operating a phone / pay / same day collect service too. Please call the shop on 01606 871445 to place your order. Please note that we only have 1 phone line which is quite often busy especially first thing in a morning so please do keep trying. We can only take orders for this service via phone so that they can be immediately processed and therefore are not accepting pay and collect options via our social media platforms.
You will be asked for an estimated time of arrival and details of the vehicle that will be collecting (colour and make of vehicle). Upon arrival please pull up towards the roller shutter and we will deliver your items to your vehicle. You need to open your own vehicle boot / door and close them also. Once open please step back and stay at least 2 metres away from staff at all times.
If there are other vehicles being loaded please be patient, we will know that you are waiting and will get to you asap.
COVID-19 DELIVERY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
In response to the current situation we have started a delivery service, to assist elderly, vulnerable, self isolating and key workers predominately however will fit in others where we can, to deliver essential items. To place an order for delivery please call 01606 871445. Payment will be required at the time of ordering by card payment over the phone. No cash on delivery will be allowed. We are attempting to keep our deliveries into grouped areas wherever possible and as a result we cannot guarantee same day delivery. Some deliveries will also be dropped off by a member of our team on their way home from work. We will let you know what day your delivery will be when you call. The delivery will also be contactless - we will let you know we have arrived but will only be able to deliver to your door and not Social Distancing will need to be observed with our delivery team at all times.
- AREA 1: Lostock Gralam; Lostock Green; Lach Dennis; Rudheath
- AREA 2: Wincham; Pickmere; Great Budworth; Marston
- AREA 3: Anderton; Barnton; Little Leigh; Comberbach; Whitley; Antrobus
- AREA 4: Hartford; Winnington; Weaverham; Northwich; Leftwich; Kingsmead
- AREA 5: Cuddington; Whitegate; Sandiway; Davenham; Moulton
- AREA 6: Acton Bridge; Kingsley; Crowton; Norley
We can also cater for larger scale deliveries to yards in the areas defined too, however small quantities will need to be collected to ensure that the service is available for people who cannot get out.
STOCK AVAILABILITY & ESSENTIALS:
We are carrying a good level of stock and continue to receive deliveries regularly throughout the week. If some items are out of stock then we should be able to find you a suitable alternative.
Please note that our main priority is to ensure that our supplies are replenished for ESSENTIAL items in the first instance and we cannot therefore guarantee when any non-essential items will arrive. This may have an effect on our usual special order facility for items that are not essential for the welfare of animals at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We will continue to endeavour to order where we can any special feed / supplement type products for delivery into store asap. Please ask in store for details.
Remember - while we remain open, this is because we are deemed as selling essential items for the health & welfare of animals. Please only leave home if you need ESSENTIALS - it is not the time to go on a shopping spree for non-essential items.
STAY HOME; STAY SAFE; PROTECT THE NHS!