OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
We remain open for business and are maintaining our normal operating hours and we are pleased to confirm that the shop is now back open for browsing. We have also been able to increase the number of people allowed into store at any one time as a result of re-opening for browsing. HOWEVER while you are more than welcome to browse around the store, please do not spend time in store chatting to friends unnecessarily so that we can ensure that other customers do not have to wait too long.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT OUR STORE, NOT EVEN FOR COLLECTION OF PRE-PAID ITEMS IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 OR HAVE BEEN INTO CONTACT WITH SOMEBODY WHO HAS. YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL GOVERNMENT ADVICE NOT TO RISK THE HEALTH OF OUR OWN TEAM AND THAT OF FELLOW CUSTOMERS
MEASURES IN PLACE @ BARNYARD:
- If you are visiting our store you MUST SANITISE YOUR HANDS BEFORE ENTERING. You must not enter the store without doing so, this includes if you are wearing gloves - gloves must be washed or sanitised also. Please do not be offended if you are asked by a member of staff to do so. There is a Hand Sanitiser station attached to the entry door.
- No more than 5 people are allowed in store at any one time - please wait outside (standing back from the entrance) until there is available space to enter.
- There are 2 metre markings on the floor which must be observed at all times. Please do not invade the space of other customers or that of our staff.
- Our till has a full perspex screen for the protection of our team and our team will be wearing a mask or visor when out on the shop floor in accordance with the formal Government advice
- Please shop alone wherever possible - do not bring children into the shop with you unless absolutely necessary.
- Hand sanitiser is also available for use on the counter.
- The door handles to the shop door are disinfected regularly throughout the day and the Card machine is disinfected too.
- Please remember to stand back from our team members while they are loading your vehicle with items for you.
You will be asked for an estimated time of arrival and details of the vehicle that will be collecting (colour and make of vehicle). Upon arrival please pull up towards the roller shutter and we will deliver your items to your vehicle. You need to open your own vehicle boot / door and close them also. Once open please step back and stay at least 2 metres away from staff at all times.
If there are other vehicles being loaded please be patient, we will know that you are waiting and will get to you asap.
DELIVERY SERVICE NOW AVAILABLE
See our Delivery Page for further info - including special service for elderly / vulnerable who may welcome a quick chat with our dedicated delivery driver!
STOCK AVAILABILITY & ESSENTIALS:
We are carrying a good level of stock and continue to receive deliveries regularly throughout the week.
While our incoming deliveries have remained consistent throughout, our priority remains to replenish essential items in the first instance and we cannot therefore guarantee when any non-essential items will arrive. This may have an effect on our usual special order facility for items that are not essential for the welfare of animals at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We will continue to endeavour to order where we can any special feed / supplement type products for delivery into store asap. Please ask in store for details.
STAY ALERT; STAY SAFE; SAVE LIVES!